Thursday, November 28, 2013

I'm Grateful



I made a commitment to GATHER all the GOODNESS I could when I turned thirty  ....it has filled my heart with thanksgiving ~ truly so much GOODNESS that fills our days, and for that I'm grateful.
 
I'm seeing the small things, as well as the BIG now, and for that I'm grateful.
 
I'm grateful for my faith that has grown through trials in marriage,  infertility, relocation, & parenting. I'm grateful for a supportive spouse who meets all our financial needs and seriously is my best friend.  He prays with us, insist his babies say ma'm and sir and endures my thrifting and crafting addictions.


 
I'm grateful for babies. I cherish that feeling of babies asleep on my chest, their amazingly sweet breath and the feeling they give me of "I am needed."
 
I'm grateful for a son who has his Daddy's tender heart. A son who prays for his friends,  loves singing hymns and has a sense of humor that is just a gift.  I'm grateful he asks to take walks because he loves the outdoors, has enthusiasm for books, and loves cooking....oh and eating ~ I'm super grateful that he loves everything I cook! 
 

 





I'm grateful to have a daughter because it's more rewarding than I ever imagined.  I find new pieces of me all the time because of her. I'm grateful that she's "a noticer," genuine & compassionate.  I adore the way she communicates and the way she loves her brother.
 

 
I'm grateful that God closed one door & opened another in its place. Our church family is truly family - fulfilling a need our hearts had. Such loving servants who provide encouragement & friendship.  I'm incredibly grateful for those who give of their time to teach our babies about the Bible and show them love.
 
I'm grateful for a home that brings me such joy; a home that I can entertain friends & family in comfortably.
 
I'm grateful to have my health which allows me to focus on wellcare more than treating illness. I'm grateful to have the resources needed to eat well and care for my family. I'm grateful  that I can experience the seasons in both the weather and friendships. I'm grateful for the ability to educate myself so readily and the ease of both communication & inspiration at my fingertips. 

 
I'm grateful, friends. My days are filled with GOODNESS and I'm so grateful for the ability to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment