Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall is my season.

Fall is my season.  Fall is my happy place. 
 
 
 
Having never seen this season in our "new" old home, I had only imagined how incredible these HUGE trees in the downtown district would be....
 



I could likely do an entire photo book of fall... I lived with my camera in my hand!  Trees are pretty much my favorite!

 
We took lots of walks spotting fall all around us-
 
 
I soaked up every ounce of beauty my eyes could hold.
 

 
My dear friend The Barefoot Seamstress mailed me a box of fall GOODNESS, ensuring that I had beauty inside and out; isn't the fabric garland she made just the best?
 
 
 
That star was all of $1 thrifted and I threw the mantle together in a flash, but it made me happy everytime I walked in the room. 

 
I cooked more than my fair share of apples.  My friends are probably thrilled to get past apple season!
 
 
Oh my Rooney...yeah, he's declared he loves the cooler weather and playing in leaf piles. 
 
 
Fall is my season. Fall is my happy place.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment