Monday, August 12, 2013

A New Chapter...Homeschool

Pre-K is not a requirement for the state we currently live in, but my Rooney is one who loves learning.  I started reading to him within the first week home from the hospital and he loves flashcards more than most toys!  My Lifetime Love and I made the decision to homeschool long before we had children.  This post is not intended to explain the reasons we chose to homeschool ((while I'm happy to discuss with any friends interested)) and I genuinely feel that each family has to choose what works best for them.  This post is strictly a "mercy oh my, the time has come --- pray for us!!"

I feel like it is a new chapter in our lives ((school age children)), but I'm aware it's going to feel more like a journey!

We. Can. Do. This.


 
---->Photos with my Rooney?  Well, they are interesting these days.... I just do what I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment