Thursday, July 25, 2013

Have "Beep," Will Travel

I was raised to appreciate a good lookin' Jeep.  With parents who were in a Jeep club and did their fair share of "Jeepin," I've always just assumed it was in my blood.  My Lifetime Love and I bought our Jeep ((truthfully ALL his, he just totes me around in it)) nine years ago or so and so many special memories have been made with it and our Rooney.

But....there's a new kid on the block and she REALLY has a thing for BEEPS!  I adore the fact she calls it a "beep"!

 
Rooney wore this "Beep" shirt all.the.time. when he was little and I just couldn't resist pairing it with this sweet skirt made by a dear friend who passed...
 
Isn't it amazing how a childs outfit can fill you with a whirlwind of memories and emotion?!
 

 
Yep, she stole our hearts and now she's out to steal Daddy's Beep!
 


1 comment:

  1. Could she be any cuter?! We are a jeep family too...that's what I drive and the hubby had one too until we got a family and the backseat wasn't big enough ha!

    ReplyDelete