Friday, May 24, 2013

My Boy, He Fishes

We've been busy. I won't blah blah blah all the details here, cause face it, we are all busy ((too busy)).  The time had come to return to the farm for a visit with my parents, a little r e l a x a t i o n and well, fishing. My boy, you see, he's like his Daddy... he loves fishing!




 
  Sister-girl watched...some.


 
BUT, Sister-girl was all "oh never mind me while I just see what I can find to get into," more frequently than she watched though ;)

 
 She was perfectly fine touching the fish though! No fear, that little redhead!
 


 
This was Rooney explaining he caught some "prize seaweed".


 
 
And this was Rooney giving me a fine explanation of how everything works in the world of fishing.
 
The P E A C E was much appreciated and this Momma's heart is full when she's watching her kiddos just enjoy life's GOODNESS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment