Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Bit of Handmade Goodness

((Items that I handmade for Christmas presents.))

First, my photos are really inadequate for this post...they are wayyyy, wayyyy warm in color.  My apologies.  Second, I handmade several more gifts and failed to photograph them...chalk that up to the crazy-insane-busy-hooha that "is" the Christmas season. I'm strictly doing this because several friends specifically asked what I handmade this year, so here you go! 


 
Bags...

 
bags...

 
and more bags!  What girl doesn't love a good bag?!
 
 

 
The placemats were something totally new for me to try... and honestly, a rolled rosette made with great fabric could make a roll of toilet paper look uber special, so how could it be anything but GOOD?!

 
These coordinating fabrics were selected to mix well with my sister's kitchen cabinets & dishware.  Having this many different fabrics that mixed & matched well was super fun!
 
I failed to photograph handmade mug rugs & headbands, oops!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Like what you see here? Follow me on Instagram ((GoodnessGathering)), Facebook ((Goodness Gathering)) or Pinterest ((link in sidebar)).  There has been some discussion of offering handmade items, similar to what is featured above, on Etsy... so maybe you can find me there soon as well!
 
As always, feel free to "pin" images, but please be sure to give credit to Goodness Gathering in the description!

No comments:

Post a Comment