Monday, December 24, 2012

Baking for Santa!

I have baked cookies with Rooney for Santa since his first Christmas ((2009))....

 
 
 
Sister-girl was a mess today with teething, so early into the day I made the decision that Rooney and I would bake cookies for Santa while she took a nap.  Within a few minutes of us being in the kitchen I knew it was going to be such a special memory for us.  He was SO EXCITED, and was loving having my undivided attention, and honestly, it was a treat for me to be able to give him all my attention.
 
 

 
My handsome man & Barefoot Contessa's recipe for Coconut Macaroons...rumor has it they are some of Santa's favorites!
 



 
So proud to have them in the oven!
 
 
Watching & waiting...

Thankgoodness his Daddy was close-by with his cell so Santa could be tracked on Norad while the macaroons were baking!

 
 
 
 
Oh, yes, he was happy to test them.... you know, because he had Santa's best interest at heart.  Rooney approved.

 
I love his heart.  Such a beautiful memory made....
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment