Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Picture This" Wreath

Our Sister-girl is turning ONE!  I wanted a way to display photos at her birthday party from throughout her first year and was not head-over-heels for the ideas I had seen on Pinterest ((which typically I am)), so on a whim I threw this together and I must say, I  LOVE it so much that I'm thinking I will keep it around for a bit, even post-party.

 
 
 
I'm thinking it would be a great addition to a nursery or child's bedroom as well.  For the party I specifically used pictures that solely featured Sister-girl, but in a bedroom you could include pictures of the child with friends and family members as well.  I only added one small bow, simply to tie in the party theme (Minnie Mouse), but you can be creative and add a larger bow, or choose to leave it off altogether.
 
 
 
 
I picked up this vine wreath from Hobby Lobby (and yeah they paid me zilch to tell you that) for less than $10 and it is LARGE!  The photos were all standard size prints and I attached them with tiny clips I found in the craft section at Wal-Mart.  Using the clips means the wreath is left in its original form and may be reused in another fashion or photos can be updated easily.
 
My wheels are turning with ideas about other fun places this wreath could be used in the home....what about you?
 
 
**Like what you see here?  Pin It, please!**


No comments:

Post a Comment