Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flashback of Fall Goodness

This post is simply a flashback of some special fall moments... ((a good way to get to know me!))  All of these photos are from the fall of 2009, 2010 and 2011. Enjoy friends!

Fall at the farm is pretty spectacular.  I have always had a place in my heart for images of trees and leaves (seriously makes me giddy sometimes), so I make a mad dash for the camera anytime this type of GOODNESS appears.

 
 There was a big rain so the pond was muddy -

 
I REALLY love seeing leaves covering the driveway...
 
 
My niece Kennedy found the most beautiful leaf I have ever seen in my life right under one of those trees surrounding the pond.  I photographed it for days!  I have made stationary and notebooks using photos of this leaf because I adore it so much!  Isn't it just PERFECTION?! 
 
 
 
This photo is from Rooney's first fall season.  Taking him to the apple orchard was so special to us!
 
 
Ahh, then my Rooney turned ONE and that meant a trip to the pumpkin patch, dressing up as a pirate (he loved....well, still loves pirates!) and lots of playing outside, enjoying the cool air!
 


 
Then, just when I thought I couldn't possibly love the fall season any more.... this happened -
 


 
Rooney became a brother when we were blessed with the addition of Julianne Caroline in October of 2011!
 
My lifetime love and I begin fall 2012 with a recently turned three-year-old who loves hammering, taking photos, eating anything with cheese and talking (and talking, and talking, and talking), in addition to a very soon to be one-year-old who is so close to walking by herself, adores her brother & Papaw, loves music class, and shows the redheaded side rarely (thankfully!)  I am so excited to see the beauty that this fall season will bring!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment